Premium Black Tea
Items 1-12 of 106
- Darjeeling Risheehat Second Flush Chinary Black Tea 2022As low as $1.59Classic Heritage Bush Summer Flush Black Tea
- Darjeeling Liza Hill Autumnal Flush Flowery Black Tea 2022As low as $1.96Floral Aromatic Autumn Flush Clonal Black Tea
- Assam Meleng Autumn Flush Moonlight Orthodox Black Tea 2022As low as $30.67Gorgeous Artisanal Deeply Sweet Tea with a Bright Honey Flavour
- Darjeeling Balasun Monsoon Flush Black Tea 2022As low as $1.72Rain Flush Darjeeling Tea with a refreshing First Flush aroma and flavour
- Jay Shree Tea Family Blend CTC Leaf TeaAs low as $9.81A common choice for household consumption, the CTC family blend Assam tea has its own magnificent aroma and flavours. It can be brewed both as a liquor (black tea) or milk tea as per preference.
- Darjeeling Turzum Second Flush Moonlight Black Tea 2022As low as $8.59Classic Clonal Moonlight Summer Tea from the celebrated Turzum Tea Estate
- Darjeeling Balasun Autumnal Flush Clonal Black Tea 2022As low as $2.70Aromatic Autumn Flush Light Delicate Flavoursome Tea
- Darjeeling Balasun Second Flush Mystic Black Tea 2022As low as $12.27Second Flush Darjeeling tea with a refreshing aroma and First Flush character from the first pick of the season
- Jay Shree Tea Cinnamon Black TeaAs low as $2.45This floral black tea is an exotic blend of whole leaf black tea infused with South Indian Cinnamon
- Darjeeling Puttabong Second Flush Muscatel Black 2022As low as $1.72High elevation Muscatel Black Tea with a Sweet and Mild Flavour
- Darjeeling Balasun Second Flush China Black 2022As low as $1.47Rounded Clonal Autumn Flush Tea with Flowery Character
- Darjeeling Balasun Autumn Flush Clonal Black Tea 2022As low as $2.45Rounded Clonal Autumn Flush Tea with Flowery Character
Items 1-12 of 106
What are the types of Black Tea available in the tea industry?
There are a few distinctly different tea cultivation cultures around the world: the three major being Japan, China and the Indian Subcontinent. The Indian Tea industry has a distinct bouquet of offerings when it comes to types of black tea. This is mostly due to tradition – there are CTC black teas that suit brewing kadak Indian Masala Chai, whereas there are Darjeeling Black Teas and Assam Orthodox Teas that suit the European brewing and consumption methods. India also offers former Soviet and Central Asian countries their staple samovar black tea.
What are the health benefits of having Premium Black Tea?
Jay Shree Tea’s Premium black teas are always bereft of any harmful adulteration. When you buy premium black tea online, make sure that you choose a brand that has the necessary knowhow and certifications so that you may optimise the benefits from every black tea cup. The Tocklai Tea Reasearch Association (TRA) lists the following as benefits of drinking black tea: (1) Black Tea significantly improves lipid profile, (2) Black Tea improves liver health, (3) Black Tea improves muscular function and (4) Black Tea increases mental focus. Nevertheless, Jay Shree Tea always advises that one must consult a physician, nutritionist or dietician to find the exact consumption amount prescribed for every individual.
Can Black tea be beneficial for weight loss?
Yes, Black Tea can prove to be beneficial for weight loss but it alone cannot make one lose weight. Black Tea is a good pre-work out drink but one must consume it without any additives. Black tea on its own will not significantly reduce weight. Exercise and other dietary changes must also be part of one’s regime. Jay Shree Tea always advises that one must consult a physician, nutritionist or dietician to find the exact consumption amount prescribed for every individual.
What makes Black Tea of Jayshree tea different from other brands?
Jay Shree Tea is known the world over for making certain signature black teas. Now, we have made these unique black teas available for you to buy online. From Meleng second flush CTC’s popularity in Korea to Mangalam Golden Tippy Orthodox’s popularity in the UK and many of our Darjeeling marks being the preferred choice for German consumers. It is this globally appreciated offering that we are making available at their freshest and at their best possible prices is what sets Jay Shree Tea’s Black teas apart from any other brand.
How are the Black teas of Jayshree Tea procured and how does it affect freshness?
Jay Shree Tea proudly procures its teas from its own tea estates. Tea is consumed best at its freshest and as planters, we are the only ones who can truly offer that promise. So, when you buy Black tea online, look no further than one of the largest producers of quality teas in the world – Jay Shree Tea.