You might be thinking that it is not that easy to find a good tea for promoting heart health. You are completely wrong. There are a number of herbal blends that are flavorful and healthy for heart. Modern lifestyle involves a lot of stress and continuous pressure. Therefore, people should not leave a chance to prevent any kind of heart disease.
Do you know tea can improve heart health? This beverage cleans harmful fats, clears sugar from blood and keeps the heart beat at a correct pace. Here are some herbal blends that help to keep the heart healthy.
TEAS FOR A HEALTHY HEART
- Ginger tea– it is a good warming tea. A cup of ginger brew will boost up blood circulation making the body warm, including feet and hands. It also helps in lowering the blood pressure thereby improving heart health.
- Hawthorntea – this is the perfect to have a healthy heart. It regulates entire heart functioning by strengthening the arteries and helping in building blood.
- Rosehiptea – are you suffering from anemia? Consume rosehip tea every day. It boosts up blood circulation and prevents aneurisms and blood clots.
- Yarrow tea– it is more than a beverage! It is a natural blood cleanser that helps to lower blood pressure. It also has significant role to play in the functioning of varicose veins.
- Burdocktea – this blend is a wonderful blood cleanser. This tea promotes a healthy heart by regulating the blood sugar level.
- Ginsengtea – like any other variant, ginseng tea also helps to boost up the energy level. This herb is very effective in controlling the blood sugar and cholesterol level. Thus, this brew can control blood pressure and regulate heartbeat.
- Motherworttea – keeping a regular rhythm of heart beat is very important and this blend helps to do so. If you are suffering from heart palpitations, it is time to take motherwort tea. It strengthens heart condition.
- Sage tea– this herbal blend is perfect for strengthening blood vessels. This wonderful tea always keeps on boosting blood circulation and reduces sugar level in blood.
Besides this selection of herbal teas, green tea can also improve heart’s health. It is high concentration of antioxidants that protect your heart by improving blood pressure, lowering bad cholesterol and blood sugar levels. So, if you want to improve heart condition while savoring the taste of tea, you have you consume one of these varieties of teas.