Drinking tea twice everyday is a normal habit. Visit any house in India and you will be definitely offered tea instead of any other beverages like alcohol or coffee. During British rule, tea was conceived as a beverage of the rich class or high status people. But now, the scenario is completely different. It has now become a very popular beverage across the world. Continue reading →
LATEST BLOG POSTS
- What is special about Assam tea? And how to buy Assam tea online?
- Planning to buy Darjeeling tea online? Check this list of FAQs
- Christmas corporate gift ideas for tea lovers: list by one of the leading flavoured tea suppliers
- How to host Christmas tea parties?
- Is there a best time to drink green tea?