How season of plucking affects the quality of tea Teas are defined by different types -- black tea, white tea, oolong tea and green tea. They are also classified by the region they were grown, such as Darjeeling, Assam or Nilgiris. Another factor that determines the type of tea is the time of the year when the leaves are plucked...
LATEST BLOG POSTS
- Factors that affect Darjeeling Tea Price
- Planning to buy First Flush Tea from Darjeeling? Check our Turzum First Flush Basant Blossom Clonal Tea 2023
- A Collection of Summer Season Second Flush Teas for Tea Connoisseurs
- The Reasons Behind Black Tea's Widespread Appeal
- Award-Winning Teas of Jay Shree Tea for Leafies 2023 by UKTA