White tea stands out from other blends of the tea industry. This “silver needle” tea is regarded as the wine in global beverage market. Do you know why? Here we will find out why this blend is so much favorite to tea drinkers globally. FLAVOR Silver needle white tea at times originates on mountain tops. They are harvested on the onset of spring and their buds are not processed, they are hand dried. This variant has the unique smell of Jasmine. When the leaves become dry, they are covered with jasmine so that its smell naturally infuses with the blend. Thus, this tea produces distinct light liquor with subtle perfumed flavor which is very soothing to your senses. This brew is just a perfect companion for relaxation after a hectic day. White tea is a healthy substitute to port wine. Further, health benefits of this brew also make it favorite to all drinkers. HOW HEALTHY IS WHITE TEA Here are some reasons why you should drink this beverage…
- White blends are a treat to the taste buds. Besides providing a tantalizing flavor, it also boosts up immunity.
- White brew has catechins similar to that of green tea. These catechins are a great cleaning agent and also help in metabolizing toxins and impurities. A distinct floral flavor of white brews distinguishes it from green blends.
- Silver needle blends are good for diabetic patients since it lowers glucose level in blood. In addition, it also lowers cholesterol level and improves the health of heart.
- Drinking white tea everyday controls body fat as it increases metabolism.
- They are soft to touch
- They do not have stems or leaves
- Their buds are evenly shaped
- They are covered with white hair all over