Which beverage is the best to have healthy heart? Your answer will certainly be ‘green tea’. This blend undergoes minimal oxidation at the time of processing. Since it is not fermented, its constituents are all preserved. What is unique about green tea is that it has medicinal properties which are not present in any other blend. Essential Properties of Green Teas No caffeine…No harmful components… This blend contains –
- Volatile oils
- Polyphenols, especially the catechins named epigallocatechin gallate or EGCG
- You can stay young by consuming a cup of green tea regularly.
- Being rich in antioxidants, this brew protects your body from oxidative damages.
- Green blends provide greater immunity power to patients undergoing chemotherapy or radiation.
- People consuming green tea are proved to give better white blood cell counting than the ones who do not drink this beverage.