What can be the best way to enhance health with a beverage other than having green tea? In fact, green blend is a beneficial health tonic that you can drink anytime. It is worth to devote that extra trouble and time that this brew demands to enjoy a perfect cup of healthy and flavorful green blend. How to brew a cup of green tea? This is a common question that even expert tea drinkers ask. Since green brew is very delicate, you have to take extra care in preparing it.
- Firstly, use cold filtered water and not boiling water for steeping this blend. Due to its delicate nature, you have to use cool water.
- In addition, you should never heat water in aluminum kettle or steep green tea in aluminum or plastic container. China, porcelain or stainless steel are the best options because they are non-reactive and will not destroy the taste of your brew.
- Again, green blends are compacted and therefore, need more room for their expansion at the time of steeping. 2 to 4 minutes of steeping is enough for enjoying all its health benefits. You should steep green brew at low temperature for a long time.
- Do you know how much green blend should you use? Ideally, one heaping teaspoon of this blend is perfect for 8 ounce of water. However, this can vary with the quality of tea.
- A very important things that all of you should remember while brewing green tea is, you should use loose leaf tea. Loose blends give you authentic taste and health benefits.