Assam Orthodox and Assam CTC teas are the two popular varieties of blends in Indian beverage market. Now, there are a few differences between these two types of tea. Do you know them? Their method of processing primarily distinguishes one variety from another. These two production styles are very much popular in Indian tea market. Let us now check out the differences between these two varieties of teas… Distinguishing between Orthodox Teas and CTC Blends
- What are they?
- Why are they produced?
- What are the production methodologies?
- rolling of the withered leaves to obtain chemicals
- oxidation to get the reddish brown color of the leaves
- firing for getting the final dried Orthodox tea leaves
- What kind of flavor profile they have?
- What is their price tag?